Vikoma offers a range of portable framed tanks which are quick and easy to erect at remote sites. Our tanks are robust and compact when stowed making them easy to transport.
Tanks are typically used in oil recovery, oil/water separation, effluent containment, fire fighting, pressure washing and general water storage situations.
我们10米3 Star Tank has a lightweight yet robust marine grade aluminium frame and is available in polyurethane or neoprene.
We also offer a steel framed tank in strong PVC which is available in a range of sizes.
- Easy to erect because of the simple framework with no tools required
- Typical assembly time is less than 10 minutes
- Can be used under hostile climatic conditions
- Stable base offers excellent resistance to winds and adverse weather conditions
- Can be supplied with an optional discharge valve assembly to facility easy draining
- Ideally suited for the temporary storage of large volumes of oil recovered during oil spill clean-up operations.Alternatively, it can be used for the permanent storage of water and other liquids
Various Tank Dimensions:
- Dry Weight: 85kg
- Capacity: 10m³
Can we help you?